What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you interact with the Site. This information may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Site
- Understand and analyze how you use the Site
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- In response to a subpoena or similar legal request
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content and privacy policies of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.